So here I am again, blogging. I get a feeling this could become quite addictive and really a kind of free therapy. God knows, I think I need it sometimes....
Well, my first 24 hours is almost over and I sit here armed with a glass of filtered water which is fine but I'm hoping for something a little more interesting if I'm going to keep this up.
The biggest problem I find with trying to find a non-alcoholic drink is that they are usually packed with sugar. I haven't got that much of a sweet tooth so I don't really like this kind of thing too much likewise with fizzy pop-not really my thing.
I'm going to do a bit of research and see what I find-I'll keep you posted....
Hi Suzanne.
ReplyDeleteTry drinking Cocacola, Pepsi like soft-drinks. :)
I hope you will give up alcohol completely some day.
And, for you blog i'd suggest you to choose a cool template from :
http://www.premiumbtemplates.com or
http://www.bloggerthemes.net/
Regards:
Indra.
Hi Indra, I'm not a big fan of fizzy drinks and I'm getting a bit sick of so much water - still searching for that perfect alcohol-free beverage though!! x
ReplyDelete